The Most Ethical Administration in History
"No government is respectable which is not just.-Without unspotted purity of public faith,
without sacred public principle, fidelity, and honor, no machinery
of laws, can give dignity to political society."
Summary of Alleged Crimes and Abuses of Power by the Clinton Administration
(1) Conspired with David Hale and Jim McDougal to defraud the Small Business Administration of $300,000.
(2) Used State Police for personal purposes.
(3) Abused his position as governor to extort sexual favors from employees.
(4) Directed State Police to fabricate incriminating evidence against political opponents: Steve Clark, Terry Reed, and Larry Nichols.
(5) Knew about drug importation and distribution by a friend and campaign contributor, Dan Lasater.
(6) Allowed drug money to be laundered through ADFA.
(7) Appointed and protected Arkansas Medical Examiner Fahmy Malak who repeatedly obstructed justice by declaring murders as "suicides" or "accidents."
(8) Has never accounted for his actions during 40 days behind the Iron Curtain during the Vietnam War.
(9) Tipped off Governor Tucker about upcoming criminal referral.
(10) Violated Arkansas campaign finance laws.
(11) Violated the Constitution by signing into law an ex post facto law, a retroactive tax increase.
(12) Fired RTC chief Albert Casey to allow his friend Roger Altman to monitor and block Whitewater investigations.
(13) Fired FBI director William Sessions and the entire top management at the FBI to prevent an autonomous FBI from investigating the suicide of Vince Foster and other scandals.
(14) Fired all U.S. Attorneys to appoint Paula Casey who prevented Judge David Hale from testifying against Clinton.
(15) Offered State Troopers federal jobs in return for their silence about Clinton"s crimes.
(16) Blocked Justice Department indictments after Inspector General Sherman Funk found "criminal violations of the Privacy Act provable beyond reasonable doubt" when former Bush employee files were searched and leaked to the press.
(17) Appointed friend and felon Webster Hubbell to number 3 position in Justice Department in order to be able to block Whitewater criminal referrals by RTC investigator L. Jean Lewis.
(18) Blocked the criminal trial of Representative Ford, a Tennessee Democrat.
(19) Appointed a campaign activist to head the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, without the mandated "advice and consent" of the Senate, to derail a probe of his and Hillary's financial dealings.
(20) Committed witness tampering by causing bribes to be paid to Webster Hubbell.
(21) Committed witness tampering by causing a job with the NSC to be offered to former Trooper L.D. Brown in return for Brown's silence on several Clinton crimes.
(22) Rifled through L.D. Brown's personnel file at the CIA in an attempt to find damaging information on Brown, a witness to many Clinton crimes.
(23) Blocked Justice Department prosecution of Arthur Coia, a union Mob puppet and heavy Clinton donor.
(24) Made fund-raising calls from the White House, a federal property.
(25) Accepted a bribe from the Government of China, hidden from federal election inspectors by laundering it through Ng Lap Seng, the Bank of China, Charlie Trie and his relatives, and his Legal Defense Fund.
(26) Accepted a $50,000 bribe from the candidate for president of South Korea, in return for a written endorsement of the candidate.
(27) Engaged in a criminal scheme to launder illegal contributions for the president of Teamsters campaign and in turn laundered illegal foreign contributions through the "Teamsters for a Corruption Free Union" fund.
(28) Subverted federal campaign spending limits through a DNC slush fund used for television advertising planned by political consultant Dick Morris.
Bill Clinton is under investigation by an Independent Counsel and by Congress.
(1) Made fund-raising calls from the White House, a federal property.
(2) Participated in an illegal fund-raising event at the Hsi Lai Temple were campaign contributions were laundered through nuns.
(3) Accepted a $50,000 bribe from a waste disposal company, Molten Metal Technology, in return for helping it get federal contracts.
Al Gore is under investigation by Congress and by the Justice Department.
(1) Accepted a $100,000 bribe, laundered through cattle futures, from Tyson Foods Inc.
(2) Speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform of same.
(3) Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira Magaziner in the Health Care Task Force trial.
(4) Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.
(5) Obstructed justice by ordering the removal and shredding of Vince Foster's documents on the night of his death.
(6) Hired Craig Livingstone to conduct a political intelligence operation against her opponents.
(7) Defrauded the U.S. Treasury of more than $10 million by funneling Community Development Financial Institutions grants to financial institutions in which she has an interest.
(8) Ordered Treasury officials to cover up the fraud by fabrication of false documents.
Hillary Clinton is under investigation by an Independent Counsel.
(1) Convicted for defrauding the federal government (FDIC and IRS).
(2) Executed obstruction of justice in the Justice Department in several cases: The Inslaw case, and the RTC criminal referrals on Whitewater.
Webster Hubbell has resigned.
(1) Violated federal law when he held Health Care Task Force Meetings in secret and refused to release documents.
(2) Lied in court about the composition of the Health Care Task Force.
A criminal referral by Judge Royce Lamberth was not acted upon by the Clinton-appointed U.S. Att. Eric Holder.
(1) Obstructed justice in the Foster suicide investigation by blocking access, removing documents, lying about his removal of documents, and by retrieving Foster's pager from Park Police.
(2) Attempted to quash a Whitewater investigation at the RTC through White House liaisons.
Bernard Nussbaum has resigned.
(1) Accepted a $600,000 loan below market interest and with insufficient collateral from Nations Bank, a bank having business before the Clinton Administration.
(2) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.
(3) Obstructed justice by attempting to have Whitewater investigator Jay Stephens at the RTC fired.
George Stephanopoulos has resigned.
(1) Accepted bribes from Tyson Foods Inc. and other companies which were under regulatory control of his Agriculture Department.
Mike Espy has resigned and is awaiting indictment by a special prosecutor.
(1) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.
(2) When caught, lied to Congress about having lied to Congress.
(3) Instructed Ellen Kulka and Jack Ryan at the RTC to block the Whitewater investigation by L. Jean Lewis.
Roger Altman has resigned but is still carrying out assignments for the White House.
(1) Negotiated a $700,000 bribe with the Vietnamese government.
(2) Accepted a $60,000 bribe from Dynamic Energy Resources.
(3) Sold seats on foreign trips to DNC contributors.
Was under investigation by an independent counsel when he died in a plane crash.
(1) By denying them military protection equipment, Aspin was responsible for the death of Army Rangers in Somalia.
Les Aspin resigned and died before he could be held accountable in a public forum.
William Kennedy and David Watkins:
(1) Fabricated charges against White House Travel Office personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton friends.
(2) Coerced FBI and IRS agents into complicity with this scheme.
Kennedy and Watkins have resigned.
(1) Removed documents from White House Travel Office. Because those documents later became the subject of a trial against Office Director Billy Dale, that became an obstruction of justice.
(1) Lied to Congress about the composition of the Health Care Task Force and the size of its budget.
(2) Obstructed justice when she removed documents from the office of Vince Foster.
(3) Fabricated charges against White House Travel Office personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton friends.
(1) Obstructed justice when she removed documents from the office of Vince Foster.
(2) Solicited and accepted a $50,000 campaign contribution from Johnny Chung in the White House in return for Hillary Clinton meeting with Chinese businessmen.
Margaret Williams has resigned.
(1) Lied to Congress about conversations with White House personnel about the RTC.
Joshua Steiner has resigned.
(1) Lied to Congress about the contents of redacted documents.
(2) Attempted to withhold vital information from Congress, a felony.
(3) Obtained a confidential Treasury report and showed it to witnesses before they testified before Congress in the Whitewater hearings. Lied to Congress when he denied having coached witnesses.
Lloyd Cutler has resigned.
(1) As chairman of Arkla, was responsible for the bribing of public utility officials.
(2) Conspired with Democratic Congressional Leadership to block access by investigators to vital documents in a Congressional hearing.
Mack McLarty escaped prosecution when a lobbyist working for him was convicted of bribery.
(1) Broke into New York Republican headquarters in 1970. Has never been indicted for this crime which was similar to what the Watergate Plumbers spent time in jail for.
(2) Had contacts with the Arkansas-based Park-On-Meter company which received questionable loan from Clinton's ADFA and was alleged to be involved in arms manufacturing.
(3) Worked for Mafia-controlled labor unions.
(4) Set up a $56 million slush fund by Union Mobsters for use in Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign.
(5) Arranged meeting between Mob figure and Clinton campaign contributor Arthur Coia and Bill Clinton.
(6) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.
(7) Improperly discussed a $500,000 contribution in a memo to businessman Warren Meddoff, using White House computer, telephone, and fax. Faxed instructions on how to launder contributions through tax-exempt organization to evade scrutiny of FEC.
(8) Attempted to obstruct justice by orchestrating an approach to Whitewater witness Beverly Basset Shaffer.
Harold Ickes was fired.
(1) As treasurer for the Clinton gubernatorial campaign in 1990, he signed withdrawals from Perry County Bank, the president of which was indicted for conspiring to conceal these withdrawals from the IRS and FEC.
(1) Covered up credit-card fraud by USIA Inspector General staff.
(2) Launched a politically motivated investigation of Radio Marti, a staunchly anti-Communist radio station run by the government.
(1) State and federal contracts were awarded to companies in which he had a financial interest.
The Justice Department found insufficient evidence to appoint a Special Counsel.
(1) Lied to the FBI about payments to former lover.
Henry Cisneros is under investigation by a Special Counsel.
(1) Fabricated charges of child molestation against the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas.
(2) Ordered the use of military equipment against citizens of the United States
(3) Ordered the use of chemical agents against citizens of the United States.
(4) For more than a year stalled the appointment of a special counsel to investigate clear evidence of campaign fundraising illegalities.
(1) Lied to Congress when he wrote that there were no memos circulating in the Labor Department instructing staff to gather political material against the Contract with America. Such memos were later published.
Robert Reich has been replaced.
(1) As Chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at Madison instituted speech codes which were found to be unconstitutional in federal court. Instituted thought-police star chamber proceedings to drive politically incorrect people off campus.
(1) Used the EPA to campaign against Republicans running on the Contract with America, an illegal use of the executive branch for political campaigning.
Carol Browner is under investigation by Congress.
(1) Violated the First Amendment when she ordered HUD lawyers to silence citizens who spoke out against planned housing projects.
(2) Exceeded her authority when she had HUD staff threaten Allentown County to withdraw an "Use of English language encouraged" ordinance.
Roberta Achtenberg has resigned.
(1) Used extortion to force banks to give preferential treatment to minorities. Congress is investigating the possibility of impeachment based on abuse of power.
(2) Was found by the Supreme Court to have been abusing his position to subvert the election process in a manner that created more safe "black" seats.
Deval Patrick has resigned.
(1) Paid a penalty for violating campaign finance laws during his 1988 presidential campaign.
(2) Accepted political donations as a bribe to kill an Indian casino proposal.
The DOJ is considering appointing an Independent Counsel to investigate the bribe.
(1) Started a criminal probe of Secret Service agents John Libonati and Jeffrey Undercoffer after they had testified that the Secret Service was not the source of the list used to compile FBI files in the Filegate scandal.
(2) Provided confidential depositions of White House staffers to White House Counsel Lloyd Cutler ahead of Whitewater hearings in 1994.
(1) Leaked information to the White House Counsel's office that FBI agent Dennis Sculimbrene had revealed in a confidential FBI interview that it was Hillary Clinton who hired Filegate operative Craig Livingstone.
(1) Accepted $25,000 from Johnny Chung in return for meeting with members of the Chinese Government.
(2) Paid outside consultants to prepare a list of "hostile reporters."
(1) As U.S. Attorney stonewalled repeated criminal referrals of Clinton administration employees by courts of law and by Congress.
Eric Holder was rewarded with a promotion to Deputy Attorney General
(1) Gave the green light to an illegal arms pipeline from Iran to Bosnia. The pipeline was reportedly used to smuggle drugs.
(2) Lied to Congress about the illegal pipeline.
Anthony Lake withdrew his name from consideration for director of the CIA.
(1) Committed espionage on behalf of Lippo Group and the Chinese government.
(2) Facilitated payments from the Chinese government to Bill Clinton and the DNC through Charlie Trie and others.
John Huang has resigned and is refusing to testify to Congressional investigators.
Summary: The only Clinton Cabinet Secretaries who are not under investigation for criminal acts and have never had criminal allegations raised against them in public are Richard Riley, Secretary of Education, and Madeleine Albright, Secretary of State.
Updated Oct. 27, 1997 -- For reasons of brevity, titles of individuals are omitted and allegations are listed in summary style only. Each allegation has been described in detail in the Washington Weekly over the past few years.
Published in the Oct. 27, 1997 issue of The Washington Weekly. Copyright © 1997 The Washington Weekly (http://www.federal.com). Reposting permitted with this message intact.
Wisdom And Freedom produced by WORLD NEWSSTAND
Copyright© 1999, 2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
page image by Terri
Freedom School is not affiliated with the links on this page - unless otherwise stated.
Freedom School information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Freedom School does not consent to unlawful action. Freedom School advocates and encourages one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable.
Copyright© 2003, 2018
All Rights Reserved
H O M E