15 Things You Shouldn't
Say To A Cop
from Waialua Roo
118 Things You Never Say To A Cop
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't
3. Hey, you must have been doing about 125 to keep up with
me. Good job!!
4. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
5. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to
be a police officer.
6. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on Cops?
7. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so long
as one of us does.
8. I was trying to keep up with the traffic. Yes, I know there is
no other car around -- that's how far ahead of me they are.
9. Can you give me another of those full cavity searches?
10. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school
11. You're not going to check the trunk, are you?
12. Is it true people become cops because they're too dumb to
work at McDonalds?
13. Hey, is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44
14. Well, I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, and
my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the
brake pedal and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed
out of control.
15. What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?" You're the
Check out THE GUYS & GALS COLLECTION
Wisdom And Freedom produced by WORLD NEWSSTAND
Copyright © 2000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
page image by Boogie Jack