|REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES|
TEXAS - TRANSPORTATION CODE
CHAPTER 502. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 502.001. DEFINITIONS.
(2) "Commercial motor vehicle" means a motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, designed or used primarily to transport property. > > The term includes a passenger car reconstructed and used primarily for delivery purposes. < < The term does not include a passenger car used to deliver the United States mail.
(9) "Light truck" means a commercial motor vehicle that has a manufacturer's rated carrying capacity of one ton or less.
(16) "Owner" means a person who:
(17) "Passenger car" means a motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, golf cart, light truck, or bus, designed or used primarily for the transportation of persons.
(18) "Public highway" includes a road, street, way, thoroughfare, or bridge:
(19) "Public property" means property owned or leased by this state or a political subdivision of this state.
(24) "Vehicle" means a device in or by which a person or property is or may be transported or drawn on a public highway, other than a device used exclusively on stationary rails or tracks.
§ 502.0079. VEHICLES OPERATED BY CERTAIN NONRESIDENTS.
§ 502.056. DISPUTED CLASSIFICATION OF VEHICLE. In a disputed case, the department may determine:
|Texas Vehicle Registration is a Sham - personal experience story
NO Law requires you to record / pledge your private automobile READ THIS
A look at the California Vehicle Code; this section shows they are looking for a confession of an address:
§516. "Resident" means any person who manifests an intent to live or be located in this state on more than a temporary or transient basis. Presence in the state for six months or more in any 12-month period gives rise to a rebuttable presumption of residency.
Freedom School is not affiliated with the links on this page - unless otherwise stated.
Freedom School information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Freedom School does not consent to unlawful action. Freedom School advocates and encourages one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable.
The noteworthy failure of the government or any alleged agency thereof to at any time rebut anything appearing on this website constitutes a legal admission of the fidelity and accuracy of the materials presented, which are offered in good faith and prepared as such by Freedom School and third parties affiliated or otherwise. If the government wants to assert that any of the religious and/or political statements that are not factual appearing on this website are in error, then they as the moving party have the burden of proof, and they must responsively meet that burden of proof under the Administrative Procedures Act 5 U.S.C. §556(d) and under the due process clauses found in the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Amendments to the national Constitution BEFORE there will be response to any summons, questions, or unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations. Attempts at calling presented claims "frivolous" without specifically rebutting the particular claim, or claims, deemed "frivolous" will be in deed be "frivolous" and prima facie evidence that shall be used accordingly. Hey guys, if anything on this site is found to be in error a good faith effort will be made to correct it in timely fashion upon notification.
Presentation Copyrightę 2007, 2019
All Rights Reserved
H O M E