|1. Abolition of private property.
2. Heavy progressive income tax.
3. Aboliton to all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. A Central bank
| 6. Government control of Communications and Transportation|
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture.
8. Government control of labor.
9. Corporate farms, regional planning.
10. Free education for all children in govenment contolled schools.
Freedom School is not affiliated with the links on this page - unless otherwise stated.
Freedom School information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Freedom School does not consent to unlawful action. Freedom School advocates and encourages one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable.
CopyrightŠ 2003, 2016
All Rights Reserved
H O M E