ACT OF 1789
THE WAR OF 1812
THE CIVIL WAR
AND THE LAW
ED LEWIS LIBRARY
|The Wisdom Of Our Founders|
"I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary,
too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."
Thomas Jefferson Letter to William Ludlow, 1824
The roots of American history go back to the beginnings of man. Our country is the product of man's hopes, fears, desires, events, motives and a cast of thousands. In the many pages of recorded history are rich tapestries of heroes and villains. There is one thread, however, that is ALWAYS present in these tapestries which is seldom recorded, seldom seen, sometimes sensed, and that is greed. In the background of every new adventure, every war, someone or some group has staked wealth and power. This power is not visible to the masses. It is tightly held by the "elite" and denied to the public at large. Only the players and events themselves are recorded.
The buttons at the top left and the bullets at the bottom of this page will take you to facinating sites that have recorded our history. Chapter II will take you to the roots of our history that are a little harder to find and are today never shown in our public schools.
"The falsification of history has done more to impede human
development than any one thing known to mankind"
It is interesting to note that many (probably most all) modern day accounts of this country's birth refer to it as a "democracy". This is one of the greatest misrepresentations that can be put in print. This country was formed as a REPUBLIC, not a democracy. As a point of historical FACT, a democracy has never worked and has ALWAYS evolved into a socialistic dictatorship.
While in Europe cultivating support of the revolution, Ben Franklin was asked what type of government the Americans were forming. Franklin replied, "A Republic, if we're vigilent enough to preserve it."
It was not until during the great depression that anyone referred to the United States as a democracy and only because certain villains with power brainwashed it into our psych. Say the "Pledge of Allegiance" to yourself and see which word is spoken. A Republic makes every citizen a "king", a king without subjects. A Democracy disolves us all into the body politic and destroys freedom.
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on what they will have for lunch.
THE SOLDIER'S TRAINING MANUAL,... issued by the War Department, Novermber 30, 1928, set forth the exact and truthful definition of a democracy and republic - this manual was ordered destroyed by F.D. Roosevelt.
1. A government of masses.
2. Authority derived though mass meeting or any form of dirrect expression.
3. Results in mobocary.
4. Attiude toward property is communistic-negating property rights.
5. Attiude toward law is that the will of majority shall regulate, whether it be based upond deliberation or government by passion, prejudice, and impules, without restraint or regard to consequences.
6. Results in demagogism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy.
1. Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officals best fitted to represent them.
2. Attitude toward propery is respect for laws and individual rights, and a sensible economic procedure.
3. Attitude toward law is administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with a strict regard to consequencces.
4. A greater number of Citizens and extent of territory may be brought by its compass.
5. Avoids the dangerous extreme of tyranny or mobocracy.
6. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.
See U.S.A. The Republic Is The House That No One Lives In
Wisdom And Freedom produced by WORLD NEWSSTAND
Copyright © 1999. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INDEX NAVIGATOR TO Little Book III "Wisdom and Freedom"
INTRODUCTION in "Truth"
The Search For Wisdom and Freedom
Restore the Republic
Chapter I "Wisdom of Our Founders"
Chapter II "Behind the Scenes, Lurks the BANK"
Chapter III "The Occult Technology of Power"
Chapter IV "Education"
Chapter V "The United Nations"
Chapter VI "New World Order"
Chapter VII "Solutions"
Chapter VIII "Wisdom"
Chapter IX "War Truth"
Chapter X "AFTER THE FALL OF JUSTICE"
Chapter XI "Environmental Issues"
Chapter XII "Super Science"
Chapter XIII "They Told The Truth!"
Chapter XIV "The Media"
Chapter XV "THE AMERICAN FOOD CHAIN"
Short Summary of "Wisdom and Freedom"
Conclusion to "Little Book III"
WORLD NEWSSTAND Index More than 50 Sections!
SITE MAPS to WORLD NEWSSTAND & 'The Search for Wisom and Freedom'
Little Book I "SUCCESS SECRETS FOR WEB MARKETING"
Little Book II "YOUR HEALTH"