OLD vs NEW
DRUGS IN SCHOOL
OR LACK OF IT!
THE FIFTH ESTATE
SYSTEM OF THE
AXED BY NII
Dr. D. L. CUDDY
LINKS TO EDUCATE
In 1940, teachers were asked what they regarded as the three major problems in American schools. They identified the three major problems as: Littering, noise, and chewing gum. Teachers last year were asked what the three major problems in American schools were, and they defined them as: Rape, assault, and suicide.
— William Bennett (1993)
"Give me your four year olds and in a generation I will built a socialist State."
Is Your Child's School
Really a House of Horrors?
Parents looking to the beginning of the new school year may fear a repeat of the violence that has occurred, but the real House of Horrors, says the American Policy Center is just as frightening. Here's what the Center says awaits returning students:
1. Social promotion into grades where they are unable to compete, having failed to acquire the basic skills in the previous year.
2. Math courses in which the memorization of multiplication tables is neither required, nor encouraged. Teachers who believe math, an absolute science, can be absorbed by osmosis.
3. Being in classrooms where the teacher is now a "facilitator" and students are expected to learn from each other.
4. School books of every description in which children are taught to worship the earth or "Gaia", the earth as God.
5. Deceptive permission slips sent home where "physical examinations" do not mention the inclusion of genital examinations for young girls. School health centers that provide information about sexual behavior contrary to the beliefs or wishes of parents.
6. Geography courses where students are asked to make a "Me Map" that has nothing to do with the nations of the world, locations of oceans, rivers or mountain ranges, but rather becomes a device to shape the student's social values.
7. English classes where students are posed ethical questions including those requiring decisions as to who should die and who should live.
8. Science courses that falsely teach that the earth is running out of energy resources, that forests are disappearing, that the provision of abundant food crops is bad because of the use of agricultural chemicals that have been safely applied for decades, and barely hidden advertisements for environmental groups such as the Sierra Club.
9. The widespread administration of mind altering drugs to students, often without the parent's permission or knowledge, for alleged disorders such as Attention Deficit Disorder.
10. The intrusion of often poorly trained "social workers" conducting unsolicited home visits with the power to remove a child they deem to be "at risk."
CLICK HERE to see why Johnny is stupid.
"Educational policy in America strives to undermine the trust between children and their parents", says Tom DeWeese, president of the American Policy Center, an activist think tank, headquartered in Herndon, VA. The Center maintains an Internet site at http://www.americanpolicy.org/
If you the reader are concerned with our deplorable education program, try The Kossor Education Newsletter and for some good online REAL education sites covering math, grammer, history and more, go here. For a REAL education, CLICK HERE.
*** SEE The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, a former Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education.
See what Bubba Blox can do for the brain,
young ones and old ones both.
See WHAT AMERICAN SHEEP BELIEVE
Wisdom And Freedom produced by WORLD NEWSSTAND
Page image by Windy
INDEX NAVIGATOR TO Little Book III "Wisdom and Freedom"
INTRODUCTION in "Truth"
Prologue and Contents to "Wisdom and Freedom" (Little Book III Home Page)
Restore the Republic
Chapter I "Wisdom of Our Founders"
Chapter II "Behind the Scenes, Lurks the BANK"
Chapter III "The Occult Technology of Power"
Chapter IV "Education"
Chapter V "The United Nations"
Chapter VI "New World Order"
Chapter VII "Solutions"
Chapter VIII "Wisdom"
Chapter IX "War Truth"
Chapter X "AFTER THE FALL OF JUSTICE"
Chapter XI "Environmental Issues"
Chapter XII "Super Science"
Chapter XIII "They Told The Truth!"
Chapter XIV "The Media"
Chapter XV "THE AMERICAN FOOD CHAIN"
Short Summary of "Wisdom and Freedom"
Conclusion to "Little Book III"
WORLD NEWSSTAND Index More than 50 Sections!
Little Book I "SUCCESS SECRETS FOR WEB MARKETING"
Little Book II "YOUR HEALTH"