THAT I FEED
THE BATTLE FOR AMERICA’S SOUL
SINS OF OUR FATHERS.....
"DAMN GOOD ADVICE"
LAW TO LIVE
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED:
WORDS CAN CONTROL YOU
ON HOW TO
photo copyright 1997 Art Wolfe
"Think not that thy word and thine
alone must be right."
Sophocles. 496-406 B.C.
1."If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be...The people cannot be safe without information. Where the press is free, and every man is able and willing to read, all is safe."
2. "He who covets what belongs to another deservedly loses his own."
Phædrus. 8 A.D.
3. "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
4. "In the one hand he is carrying a stone, while he shows the bread in the other."
Plautus. 254 (?)184 B.C. Aulularia. Act ii. Sc. 2, 18. (195.)
5. "Equity is a roguish thing. For Law we have a measure, know what to trust to; Equity is according to the conscience of him that is Chancellor, and as that is larger or narrower, so is Equity.T'is all one as if they should make the standard for the measure we call a "foot" a Chancellor's foot; what an uncertain measure would this be! One Chancellor has a long foot, another a short foot, a third an indifferent foot. T'is the same thing in the Chancellor's conscience."
John Selden 1584-1654
6. "A nation burdened with crime is a nation engourged with law and deficient in justice."
7. "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790
8. "Freedom has a thousand charms to show,That slaves, howe'er contented, never know."
William Cowper 1731-1800
9. "Assemble a mob of men and women previously conditioned by a daily reading of the newspapers; treat them to amplified band music, bright lights...and in next to no time you can reduce them to a state of almost mindless subhumanity. Never before have so few been in a position to make fools, maniacs, or criminals of so many."
Aldous Huxley in The Devils of Loudon
10. "The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
John Hay, 1872.
11. "The most formidable weapon against oppression and tyranny is not bullets, for their use is as a last resort, nor hiding in the mountains, for there is no safe haven from tyranny, nor foolish martyrdom for freedom's sake. It is an informed and involved citizenry. This IS our only hope. Get involved!"
Tom Simmons firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisdom And Freedom produced by WORLD NEWSSTAND
Copyright © 2000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
border image by Ken Stein
See WHAT AMERICAN SHEEP BELIEVE
INDEX NAVIGATOR TO Little Book III "Wisdom and Freedom"
INTRODUCTION in "Truth"
Prologue and Contents to "Wisdom and Freedom" (Little Book III Home Page)
Restore the Republic
Chapter I "Wisdom of Our Founders"
Chapter II "Behind the Scenes, Lurks the BANK"
Chapter III "The Occult Technology of Power"
Chapter IV "Education"
Chapter V "The United Nations"
Chapter VI "New World Order"
Chapter VII "Solutions"
Chapter VIII "Wisdom"
Chapter IX "War Truth"
Chapter X "AFTER THE FALL OF JUSTICE"
Chapter XI "Environmental Issues"
Chapter XII "Super Science"
Chapter XIII "They Told The Truth!"
Chapter XIV "The Media"
Chapter XV "THE AMERICAN FOOD CHAIN"
Short Summary of "Wisdom and Freedom"
Conclusion to "Little Book III"
WORLD NEWSSTAND Index More than 50 Sections!
SITE MAPS to WORLD NEWSSTAND & 'The Search for Wisom and Freedom'
Little Book I "SUCCESS SECRETS FOR WEB MARKETING"
Little Book II "YOUR HEALTH"